The Pike Place Market Atrium Kitchen is a state-of-the-art commercial kitchen located on the ground level of the Economy Building on 1st Ave and Pike Street in the heart of Pike Place Market. Designed to be a community resource, the kitchen is available for rent by community groups, individuals, local chefs, Market vendors or others interested in hosting a culinary event. Click here for a calendar of upcoming events!
The 600-square-foot industrial kitchen is an ideal space for Market vendors and local chefs to hold culinary events such as cooking classes, demonstrations and tastings.
The Atrium Kitchen features:
- A 10-burner gas range and oven
- Class 1 hood
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Hand sinks
- Work tables
- Seating for up to 16 people
- Sliding glass doors that open up the Atrium, allowing for expanded space and seating for private events (available after hours)
- Additional capacity of 150 people with Atrium floor and mezzanine
Location: Ground floor of the Economy Market building at 1433 First Ave, just south of the southwest corner of First Avenue and Pike St. Look for DeLaurenti Specialty Food & Wine on the corner, which is also located in the Economy Market building.
Rent the Pike Place Market Atrium Kitchen
The Atrium Kitchen is available for private events and classes, with rental rates starting at $50 per hour, with a three-hour minimum.
- Download the Meeting and Event Info Packet
- Submit a Facility Rental Request Form online. One of our staff members will get back to you shortly.
- View the Atrium Kitchen Floor Plan
- Like us on Facebook to learn about upcoming events and promotions
- View calendar of events in the Atrium Kitchen
- View more pictures on Pinterest
Contact the Events staff at firstname.lastname@example.org